I often get asked what type of make up I use so I have put together a list of my makeup essentials. These are the items that I use daily that I could not live without. I highly recommend ALL of these items!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer: I apply this to my face first. The primer helps to prep my face for foundation while smoothing out my skin. It also helps keep my makeup in place longer.
- Dior DiorShow Mascara: If you are looking for dramatic lashes that pop and don’t want to wear fake lashes daily, I highly recommend this mascara. Say hello to long luscious lashes!
- Sephora Liquid Eyeliner: I love liquid eyeliner because it’s long lasting and does not smudge or disappear by the end of the day, like pencil liner often does. Try this liquid eyeliner for that perfect daily wear to define your eyes.
- Chanel Les 4 Ombres: Chanel is one of my most favorite shadows! I like the long lasting wear I get and the colors that Chanel offers.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Original Contour Kit: You don’t need a personal makeup artist when you can contour your own face! Create the illusion of having higher, more defined cheek bones with this amazing contour kit.
- Dior Beauty Airflash Spray Foundation: This gives you a similar look as having airbrush foundation. This foundation provides instant lightweight coverage giving you a flawless finish without a heavy cake-like face.
- MAC lipstick: What I love about MAC lipsticks are the wide variety of lipstick colors. There are so many to choose to express how you feel for the day.
- Trish McEvoy The Power of Organization Purse Organizer Petite Makeup Planner: I’m obsessed with Trish McEvoy’s makeup planner and all the products that are included. It’s perfect for traveling; everything is organized perfectly and compacted together.
- Bobbi Brown Eyelash Curler: An eyelash curler is a MUST have item for me and this particular eyelash curler is one of the best I have used! Your lashes will be curled nicely to apply your favorite mascara.
- Jo Malone ‘Mimosa & Cardamom’ Cologne: This is my new favorite perfume. I love the light weight luxurious scent
What are your favorite essentials? I always love trying new things. Maybe it will become part of my daily essentials too!
Shop The Feed: