I can not believe that birthday will be here in just a few weeks. That means that soon I will be getting those phone calls and text messages from my friends and family asking “so what do you want for your birthday” to which I always respond “I don’t know, I don’t really need anything.” So, this year I decided perhaps I will put a wish list together or better yet, another fall must have list!
So here it goes… (Click the photos pictured or the hyperlinks for details)
- Faux Leather Leggings: Because you can wear this with about anything from your favorite blouse to sweater.
- Stone Studded Earrings: I’m obsessed with the earrings, they are a new modern twist to the diamond stud earring. And, seriously how cute is the matching bracelet?
- This is such a unique sweater..
- Kate Spade phone case: Because I love all things leopard ..
- Black booties: just because they are always a must.
- Reversible Scarf: Ok, because this is essentially 2 scarves in 1!!
- Coated Jeans: Just simply obsessed, pair with a blouse or your favorite sweater.
- Houndstooth Blazer: Because I have a thing for the English and I just love this blazer. I feel like it could be paired with so many different tops.
- They call it a wedge bootie, I call it a sneaker, all I know is I like them.
- Gucci Handbag: I have been eyeing this one for a long time now. I even love the flower print as well!
- Simple Black Clutch: This is a classic clutch that is one of those investment bags that will last through the years.
- Classic Black Boots: Simply because everyone needs a classic pointy toe boot
- Camel Suede Jacket: A classic piece that everyone should have in their wardrobe that goes with just about everything.