HAPPY SPRING BREAK!
I have to confess that I’m super excited because today I’m flying out for a Spring Break cruise to the Caribbean!! I’m looking forward to lying on the beach relaxing, swimming in the clear blue water, and drinking cocktails with umbrellas in them!
Since it’s Spring Break, I wanted to put together a list of my beach essentials to help you gear up for your beach vacation!
1.Hat: “Do Not Disturb” One of my girlfriends has this hat and I must say that I fell in love with it the minute I saw it (Thanks Michelle!) How fun to be laying out beach side with this hat posted up to one side while looking fierce as your cute cabana boy serves you umbrella cocktails?!
2. Bikini: Everyone needs a red hot bikini with scalloped detailing!! I especially love the bandeau top with ruched detail.
3. Tote: “To The Beach” Just in case you get lost or tongue tied, simply hold up your tote!
4. Sandal: How fun are these pom-pom and tassel tie-up sandals?! I NEED them! Who says sandals have to be boring?
5. Beach Towel: Just in case you forget the essentials for the beach, they are noted in this beach towel. It’s all about “Tequila, Limes, and Tan Lines!”
6. Cover Up: I recommend this neutral cover up because you can wear it with any of your swimsuits. What makes it even more exciting is that it has tassels!
7.Sunnies: It’s important to have the latest and greatest sunnies and I especially like these mirrored glasses! They are my latest and greatest and a must for you!
What are your favorite essentials for some fun in the sun?
Shop The Feed: